Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Panic Room coming up...

  1. #1
    bry
    Guest bry's Avatar

    Post

    A new David Fincher film,
    is anyone as anxious as me?

    Almost 3 years is a long and painful wait!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    crimsonson
    Guest crimsonson's Avatar

    Post

    I like him, but I dont think as much as you do smile

    Sexy Beast is out in DVD
    In The Mood for Love - Criterion Edition - is out with deleted scenes and commentaries



    ------------------

  3. #3
    mcflytrap
    Guest mcflytrap's Avatar

    Post

    Fincher is one of my favorite directors, but for some reason, "Panic Room" just doesn't look all that good. I'll probably still go see it, though, just cause most Fincher films are not at all what they seem.

    -mcfly-

    ------------------

  4. #4
    becomedeath
    Guest becomedeath's Avatar

    Post

    I considered Fight Club a beautiful film. It changed me to some extent in many ways. I own very few films, but along with my collection of kubrick films, excluding spartacus, fight club is one. I am extremely anxious just as you. does anyone know exactly when it comes out though? I'm afraid that I'm rather out of the loop.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    I'm a fan of his, but not obsessed.
    This film looks like it may be OK from the trailers, and I'm eager to see if he can hold our interest for 90 minutes or whatever, with a movie that looks to be shot mostly in one house.

    Other than that, it looks like "Hardware" but with the killer robot swapped with some thugs.
    Anybody ever see that movie?
    Really, really bad...


    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  6. #6
    mcflytrap
    Guest mcflytrap's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Pacini:
    Anybody ever see that movie?
    Really, really bad...


    Matt Pacini

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah, I saw "Hardware". Had Dillon McDermott, right? I don't remember much (I was quite young), but it was bad.

    -mcfly-

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •